1. Synthetic High Brightness Silica, used as a carrier to carry active liquid ingredients and convert into free flowing powders.
2. Silica carriers absorb liquids into their pores turning the liquid into a free-flowing powder.
3. The unique spherical shape & particle size distribution of silica helps to optimize the flowability of nutrients which are essential to animal health.
4. The enhanced flowability of silica, coupled with its absorption capacity, facilitates storage and transport to the mixer tanks to make feed premixes.
5. Ease in handling of high-viscosity liquids and accuracy of addition for liquid chemicals converted into powder form, where small quantities need to be added in the process.